The website belonging to BONNET À POMPON S.L may be subject to amendments of this Cookies Policy based on legislative and regulatory requirements, or to adapt the policy to instructions given by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, and so we advise Users to visit it periodically.
How Cookies work
Depending on how long they last, Cookies can be classified as session Cookies or permanent Cookies. Session cookies expire when the User closes their browser. Permanent cookies expire based on when they achieve their purpose (for instance, to enable the User to continue being identified when accessing BONNET À POMPON S.L Services), or when they are manually deleted.
Additionally, depending on their purpose, Cookies can be categorised as follows:
PERFORMANCE COOKIES: this type of Cookie remembers your preferences for the tools that you find in the Services. This way, they make sure that you do not have to reconfigure the service every time you visit. As an example, this type of cookie includes:
• volume adjustments for video or sound players;
• video transmission speeds that are compatible with your browser;
• the objects saved in your shopping cart in E-commerce Services, like shops.
GEOLOCATION COOKIES: these Cookies are used to identify which country the user is in when they request a Service. This Cookie is completely anonymous and is used only to help orientate the contents to the location.
LOG COOKIES: log Cookies are generated once the User has registered or when they have logged in for a session, and they are used to identify them in the Services, for the following purposes:
• Keep the User logged in. So, if they close the Service, browser or computer, and then return to the Service later, or on a different day, they will be recognised. This will make their browsing easier since they will not have to log in again. This functionality can be stopped if the User clicks on “End session”, which causes this Cookie to be deleted. The next time they go into the Service, the User will have to log in again to be identified.
• To check the User is allowed access to certain Services, for instance, to take part in a competition.
Furthermore, some Services may use connectors to social networks, like Facebook and Twitter. When the User registers for a Service using social network credentials, they authorise the social network to save a permanent Cookie, which remembers their identity and guarantees them access to the Services, until it expires. The User can delete this Cookie and withdraw access to the Services through social networks, by updating their preferences on the social network they specify.
ANALYTICS COOKIES: Every time a User visits a Service, a tool belonging to a third-party provider (Google, Omniture, Netscope, Comscore and similar providers, which may be added to this list if they should vary with regard to the current ones) generates an analytics Cookie on the User’s computer. This Cookie, which is generated during the visit, will be used during future visits to Services offered by BONNET À POMPON S.L., to anonymously identify the visitor. The main purposes for doing this are:
• to enable anonymous identification of Users browsing the website, through the Cookie (it identifies browsers and devices, not people), and, consequently, obtain an estimation of the number of visitors and trends over time;
• anonymously identify the most-visited contents and, therefore, the ones that are the most attractive for Users;
• know whether the User of the website is new or a repeat visitor.
Important: unless the User decides to register for a BONNET À POMPON S.L. Service, the Cookie will never be associated to any data of a personal nature that could be used to identify them. These Cookies will be used only for statistical purposes, to help us optimise the experience of website Users.
• Omniture: www.omniture.com/es/privacy;
• Comscore: www.comscore.com/esl/About_comScore/Privacy_Policy; y
• Netscope: www.net-scope.com/oursolutions/oursolutions.aspx.
ADVERTISING COOKIES: This type of Cookie makes it possible to broaden the information from the adverts shown to each anonymous User of BONNET À POMPON S.L. Services. Among other functions, they save the duration and frequency of advert viewings, interactions with adverts, browsing patterns and/or User behaviour, and this helps to create an advertising interest profile. This way, they make it possible to offer advertising that is aligned with the User’s interests.
How to disable Cookies
It is normally possible to stop accepting Cookies in your browser, or to stop accepting the Cookies of a specific Service.
All modern browsers allow you to change your Cookie settings. These settings can normally be found under “options” or “preferences” in your browser menu. Furthermore, you can configure your browser or email manager, and install free add-ons, to avoid downloading web bugs when you open an email.
www.bonnetapompon.com offers guidance for the User regarding the steps to access the menu to configure Cookies and, where applicable, on private browsing, in each of the leading browsers:
• Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information, consult Microsoft support or your browser’s Help function.
• Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
For more information, consult Mozilla support or your browser’s Help function.
• Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced settings -> Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, consult Google support or your browser’s Help function.
• Safari: Preferences -> Security..
For more information, consult Apple support or your browser’s Help function.